Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 15, 2008

Congratulations Vicki & Heath!

Congrats to the newlyweds!


Vicki & Heath
September 13, 2008

I have to say, I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with such a wonderful couple, family and bridal party! Everyone was so gracious and pleasant, it made the whole experience that much more enjoyable! The reception was amazing -- the tall golden trees dripping with crystals and light were unbelieveable! I especially loved the "extras" -- the cookie/candy station, the surprise wine favors that came out after dinner, the wine cork escrt cards...every last detail was well thought out and came out perfect! You had a truly beautiful day, and I wish you a truly beautiful life to follow! Have fun in Jamaica, and I'm sending wishes of good weather for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...