Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tour of Event Source

I rented some linens from Event Source for this weekend's wedding, and I had never used them before. I have seen them at all the local expos I go to and talked to Jim Lottig several times. But, I had never taken the opportunity to use them until I needed a last minute order and my out-of-town supplier couldn't get it here in time.

So, I called Event Source and they had everything I needed. I was able to pick it up the next day, and it was in great condition. I didn't get a box with linens tossed in it, like other places I've rented from. These linens were cleaned, pressed, on hangers, and in a dry-cleaning bag to protect them during transit. They also gave me a bag to return the used linens in. It was nice not to have to cram them back into the same box they came in, and ship it back out.

I was impressed that they went that far with the services for a last minute order of only 3 linens. Ron took me on a tour of the facility while I was there, and their whole operation is impressive. Everything in the warehouse is organized and easily accessible. I even snapped a few photos of the showroom while I was there, to share on my blog. If you're in the event business and ever have a need for rental equipment, I highly suggest visiting the showroom at Event Source. It will amaze you!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...