Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo Shoot with Edric Morales

This weekend we had a great time setting up a photo shoot for Edric Morales with EM's Event Photography. We did a pink and gold spring table with greenery, branches and beautiful fragrant pink hyacinth flowers. I pulled a few things from our rental items (a gold sparkly runner, gold chargers, champagne & wine glasses, appetizer plates) and I dug into our stationery samples for some matching programs from a previous wedding.

After shooting the table, Edric took us outside for some photos of us! We had such a great time! Even though it was pretty windy most of the time, we were really lucky that the rain stopped for the entire afternoon so we could get some great outdoor shots. My cheeks literally hurt from laughing by the time we were finished. Edric is super fun to work with!

Here's a teaser from Edric's blog...check back soon for the full post later in the week!







2 comments:

EM Event Photography(Cleveland,Oh) said...

It was too much fun Amy! Can't wait to further work together in the future!!

Unknown said...

This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
Photo Booth Rental Detroit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...