Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 11, 2010

We Won! "Most Creative Spring Cupcake"

You may have seen in previous posts that we recently held a Great American Bake Sale to raise money to benefit Share Our Strength. When the sale was over, we posted our pictures on the Bake Sale Neighborhood to share our experience with others who are planning bake sales of their own.

Well, yesterday I received a package in the mail! I just assumed it was a birthday gift, until I saw that it was from the Great American Bake Sale! They had a "Take Your Best Shot" contest and chose winners for 2 categories from all of the bake sales in America! Most Creative Spring Cupcake and Most Creative Spring Bake Sale. My Pink YUM Cupcakes won for the first category, "Most Creative Spring Cupcake". I received a large cookbook from Share Our Strength (and we all know how much I loooove to cook!), plus an award certificate! How neat!!

Special thanks to Becky Workman from Becky's Photography for snapping the photo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...