Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 23, 2010

French Inspired Bridal Shower

I took one look at this bridal shower and absolutely fell in LOVE! If I would have had a bridal shower, this is EXACTLY how I would have wanted it. (My wedding was Parisian themed, so it would have fit perfectly!) I love the soft pinks accented with black, very beautiful and decadent... and French all over! :) I only posted a few of my favorite photos here, but there are so many more delicious photos from this shower to look at! Visit the links below to see them all...


The guests wrote well wishes on French postcards and attached them to the black wire Eiffel tower.


There was a costume jewelry station so the ladies could "bling" themselves before the party, and a Mixology station so they could mix and try their own fragrances. How perfectly French!


The fabulous table setting. Those are real floral garlands! So beautiful...


Awesome favors too -- French perfume bottles filled with pink jelly beans.


A soft and beautiful mix of light pink and cream flowers.


The French inspired dessert bar. Yumm!!




View the feature on Style Me Pretty
The Florist's blog: Heavenly Blooms Florist

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did you find the perfume bottles?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...