Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 21, 2011

Rainy Day Weddings

So its raining today and it made me think of some of the weddings we’ve done on rainy days. While mostly we’ve been lucky with good weather over the years I remember a couple really crazy weather days and some of the interesting things I’ve learned about rainy days. Did anyone else know that rain on your wedding day is lucky? I heard that several years ago from a couple while it poured. It didn’t seem to dampen their spirits in the least. 



We had an interesting wedding this summer when it went from 100 degrees to thunderstorms while we partied in a tent. Nobody even noticed and the rain stopped just in time to get some incredible sunset pics of the bride and groom. It seems to me that while the weather can’t always be dismissed the real keys to a wonderful wedding day are sharing it with friends and family, the ones we love.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...