Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Congrats Susan & Mo!

I don't have enough nice things to say about Susan and Mo! They were married in Florida, and came to Susan's home state of Ohio to throw a small reception/reunion for her family to meet her new hubby! It was definitely a challenging weekend for them, between the weather and venue conflicts and hotel arrangements, but the way they carried themselves through it all with a smile is inspiring to me. In the end, it was a great day on the lake with family and fabulous food from Bubba's Q! This family is the sweetest! They are an amazing couple, and I feel blessed that we had the opportunity to meet them and work with them!


 


Catering by Bubba's Q in Avon


 


  


4 comments:

5f115380-91ff-11e2-9145-000bcdcb471e said...

The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you! I like the way you blogged about this topic.
San Antonio Outdoor Weddings

Mark Stone said...

Photo Booth Rentals available in Dallas / Fort Worth Texas.

James Douglas said...

I love your design and ideas for wedding decor.


James | Outdoor Wedding Venues in DFW

eventplanner5 said...

Many many congratulations. Nice design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...