Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Event Expo :: Michael Cerbelli

I attended the Event Expo at House of Blues again this year, and again I left completely inspired and full of new ideas. There's no way I can fit everything I want to share in one blog post, so I'm splitting it up into a few.

First off, Michael Cerbelli is fantastic. He is entertaining, completely real, and he always shares the best information! He covered 33 different products and services that are available for events and I can't wait to incorporate these ideas with some of my clients! I'm going to pick some of my favorite things to share on the blog, but first here's a few photos (and a video) from Michael Cerbelli's presentation at Pickwick & Frolic.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...